Emergency First Aid at Work Course
£90 per person
Emergency First Aid at Work is a 1-day course designed for small to medium sized businesses, schools or those with a slightly lower element of risk. The course content is dictated by the HSE and includes:
- The role of a First Aider
- Handling an emergency safely
- Basic life support including cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Dealing with wounds or bleeding
- Dealing with seizures and choking
- Provision of appropriate first aid for minor injuries
The Emergency First Aid at Work qualification is valid for three years at which point it will need to be retaken.
See course dates for future dates'
Please contact us for a quote if you have a larger group to train.